Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Rained out for my first event...is that a bad omen?

Well, yea, there I was rushing through last week to make sure I had everything I needed. At least what I thought I needed to be able to display everything in a manner that didn't scream "I've never done this before but please buy my crap!"

Then, it started raining. Then the temperature dropped into the 50's. Then the wind kicked up.

Then, I got the message that the event was cancelled due to the weather.

I was totally gutted.

However, the place that was holding the event, is open all Summer, every Saturday, 10-4. I can go set up my booth any Saturday for free.

That's actually really exciting. I can work stuff up through the week, see if it does well selling, and if not, at least I'm not out of the $50-$100 vendor fee that comes with some events.

I will be going for the first time May 4th. I know I promised pictures last week, but I just haven't had time to get some taken, my sewing/working space is a disaster, so I'm sharing that pic with you so you  will hopefully understand why it's the only pic I have to share haha

Yes that's crayon drawing on the wall. And yes, that's my bedroom hahaha

That's my space...it's nicer than the garage in the TN summer heat!

I will be back in a few days, we have lots of other life changing events happening and lots of fun things in hopeful planning stage, that I can't wait to share with you.

Don't forget to love everyone around you. Remember that you are loved. Remember that you are needed, and tomorrow is another day. Keep moving forward, one foot in front of the other, as a friend of mine says <3  We are all in this together, you are not alone.

Till next time stay safe think happy <3

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...