Pages

Friday, August 2, 2019

It's been a while..

Okay wow...so almost 2 months to catch up on...I got this..

So we've been pretty active this summer, which is out of character for us honestly. We were doing therapy for 2 kids for a while but I stopped taking my daughter because she wasn't listening to this therapist either, and my son had to stop going because of insurance issues. My Mr. changed jobs again in May, and it looked like things would be okay, but we recently found out it's not..so I am having to put more of my time and energy into actually making items and trying to get them sold.
Plus, since that isn't a guaranteed money maker, I've been doing more transcription and captioning, just to get a little extra money each week.

The kids have been reading a lot. We are trying to cut down on electricity, so they read and play games together a lot more, which I really love, until they start fighting haha.

I am also trying to plan to send my oldest to Europe for University next year. That is starting to sound like an impossibility, but I really want this for him and he has always been such a good kid...he really deserves it. So I am going to do my best to send him, even if I have to sell a kidney!

I had started a partnership with a lady for her subscription box, but things had gone south, and she decided to dissolve the box due to ridiculous customers. She doesn't like to deal with people, and these people were absolutely awful so I really don't blame her. I can't even believe what they were saying to her in the emails...believe me it was unthinkable..I would never say such things to anyone.

So, since then I have started redesigning my Etsy shop a little bit, and I have a large market show in September that I'll be working on stock for as well. If I can find enough time to sew/make instead of typing...it's a hard choice.

I guess that's the most exciting bits, I hope all of you are doing well. I hope someone still stops by here :)

Remember, even when things are tough, and you can't imagine them changing and getting better, they will...eventually, but only if you stick it out, keep going, keep breathing...I know I will. Tomorrow needs you, too!!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you post again, sorry things are tough. Where in Europe is your son hoping to go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I am so happy you stopped by! I am pushing forward getting out of my funk :) We are still looking at what he wants to study, and what the different schools offer. We've looked at a couple in Germany and Netherlands..I think I want to get him somewhere like Manchester, or just somewhere English is still the most spoken language until his other languages are stronger, plus he will need to get a job, so I don't want him to have too much trouble communicating or understanding others :)
    I hope you are doing well <3

    ReplyDelete

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...