Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Sharing amazing music...you're going to love it!

Okay this is really off topic for me but I really needed to share some amazing music with anyone who stumbles across this blog.

I know we all love to create. Well, when I'm creating, whether it's sewing, embroidering, painting, heck even cleaning the house I love having music on. I love music.

So I am sometimes asked at vendor shows what music I'm playing in my booth, and I tell them it's all youtube game music. This is just one of my favorite YouTubers, and I had the great privilege of actually meeting them this past weekend in Nashville, at NPC 2019.

It was a concert/meet and greet, with 20 of the coolest YouTube artists you could ever meet!!

I am partial to Rockit and JT but I love so many. Over the next few weeks I'm going to be sharing different videos that I love to have playing all the time...seriously, I have it on my computer, my phone, the ipods, in the car....everywhere!

It is not destructive, it is not like the mainstream music that I honestly don't even listen to anymore. I haven't had the radio on in years. These guys are seriously so talented. The music I listen to is mostly video game inspired, and that's mostly because my whole family is a bunch of game lovers..I love that this is an option, and if you have a minute in your day, hop over and watch some of the videos I'll be sharing, trust me I'm sure you'll find something you love.!!

EVEN IF YOU DON'T PLAY GAMES,

You are going to find some music you love!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...