Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

WHO IS ROCKIT GAMING? | #RockitGaming

This is a must see. This is one of my most favorite creators on YouTube. I have even met them in person and they are the most amazing people as people too. Check out this video to get an idea of all the different music they have done..It has samplings of a bunch of their songs from all different kinds of games.

Oh, and just in case you were saying Oh I don't like games I won't like those songs....you're wrong! Plus these guys create music for movies and TV also!! They are great guys, and I'm not getting any kind of kickback for sharing them, or any of the other artists I'll be sharing...I'm just listening to a lot of music, and I feel like it should be shared..Music is important!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...