Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Wow...that was interesting...

Wow, it's been a while, I kind of got caught up helping with the James Garfield Xmas Miracle, and spent a lot of time on the computer only doing that. Which, I don't regret one minute of, however, I have come to find out that someone on there, was so cruel and pulled a for real Grinch on a bunch of people. They went into their lists, and clicked the items "purchased elsewhere" so that the item would show as purchased and these families, thought they were getting items for their families and children.  Yet nothing came. So, now there are so many people posting on there about not receiving anything, it's just sad. I am thankful that we have received everything we did, and that the kids had a few things to open. If my list would've been Grinched, we wouldn't have had anything. I feel so sad for all those people. I don't understand how anyone can seriously purposely maliciously do something that will obviously affect so many in a negative way, with no chance for personal gain whatsoever! I mean seriously what could they have gotten from doing this?? Maybe they had a list of their own up and wanted less competition, so they thought their list would get filled if there were less lists overall?? I can't even imagine..I am so sad for those people.

So here it is...Xmas...ok..well, ok... It's just not the same this year. I know losing family members of course makes things weird..but I just haven't felt the same.

Thanks to the JGXM on the bloggess blog, my littles and nieces/nephew had some stuff to open. They all seem understandably out of the xmas spirit as well..I think we will try to make some cookies or something this afternoon and maybe put on A Christmas Story and let whomever isn't doing cookies play some games.

What are some of your Xmas day activities? Are you bakers? gamers? cookers? Do you make a huge meal for friends and family? Do you just hang out in your apartment like it's any other day that all the stores are closed and you realize you should've gotten milk yesterday before everything closed? When do you take the tree down? Do you even put one up? I bet you guys have some great creative ways to get through the days :)

We are just hanging out wishing we got milk yesterday haha  Well, I'm also working on a couple orders this morning that came in over the weekend, then I'll be heading in the house to keep everyone else distracted till bedtime.

Until next time, have a great day, or a mediocre day, whatever kind of day it is..just keep going..I do <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...