Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2019

It's cheese sauce and I paid for it, yet my Mr is judging me...

So the Mr and I rarely get to go out by ourselves to do anything so the other night when we got to go out to a quick dinner we ran! haha

I picked him up from work and we went to Culver's. If you don't know what it is, it is just another burger place like Steak & Shake or Freddy's...I think..They do have really good ice cream..they call it frozen custard...I call it ice cream and the one with Andes Mints in it is so good I'm not sure it's only mint they are putting in there!

So we go and order our food, sit down, they bring it, we start eating and when we are almost finished, I see there's a few fried cheese curds left and well..that just can't be so I grab on e and dip it in the cheese sauce I had to pay for for my french fries...My Mr. stops eating his french fries and looks at me all kind of sideways like I had just put pickles in cottage cheese or something! Like he seriously couldn't believe what I was doing and says...

"you know those are fried cheese, right?"

"uhhh..yea.." I replied.

"why are you dipping them in cheese sauce?" he added, as though he realized I must be in the beginning stages of dimentia and I just thought it was some other kind of dip!

"I paid for the cheese sauce...I'm not going to throw it away! That's like throwing away 76 cents! Who does that?" I say, slightly offended and more confused as to how he doesn't already know and understand everything that is happening in front of him.

He just laughed at me, and said I was pretty...I momentarily considered telling him we need to seriously re-evaluate our relationship, but I just enjoyed my cheese dipped fried cheese curds instead, while wondering how I married a man that could ever have said these things to me..

I hope you are all having a wonderful day/week/month/year...I hope this made you laugh a little, or al lot..it's ok..no judgement :)

I'm working on my videos for the new embroidery machine my Mum sent me last week! If you are interested in that kind of thing it will be on the YouTube channel soon, I'll post it here as well when it's finished.

Until next time, please keep going, keep breathing, keep pushing forward..don't forget to check in on your loved ones and friends, even those who you don't think need it...give love and hugs to  all your peeps..every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...