Pages

Friday, March 8, 2019

My oldest son teaching his baby brother to play Ark ...



Seriously, I love my son...always...BUT when he does something like this it just makes me get all the feels!! His baby brother is 5, and loves to be like his big brother and play games. My oldest is always working on his YouTube channel, trying so hard to get the 1000 subscribers it takes to set up his adsense account. He's at 25, but he never gets bummed or discouraged. He is on there every night putting up his game clips every day...I can't wait to be able to get him set up so he can make his videos even more awesome and really grow his channel. He's amazing, if you have a few minutes take a look, drop a thumbs up if you can, it will really bring a smile to his super cute awkward fuzzy puberty face hahaha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...