Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

A little fun

So I had some requests come in so I've been working on bags galore! So of course I should have expected (not should of expected; that drives me mad when I see it on social media!) that my thread would be running low...and it was definitely low...so I had a little game of thread chicken and posted it up to my fetal YouTube channel...literally my first post...I love YouTube and I have wanted to start uploading for years! 

My son has a channel and I whole heartedly encourage and support him but I've never been able to get anything up because I get too nitpicky and decide no video is ever good enough. 

So this time I just did it! No thinking, no screening or editing...trust me you'll know I'm not faking if you check out the video haha

Hopefully, it will grab a couple views and it will get me rolling with that as well. It's supposed to be tutorials for knitting and sewing/embroidery, so I guess we will see how it goes!

 If you wanna come along for the ride ( be sure to keep your hands in at all times, it may be a bit bumpy, unpredictable, and more than slightly chaotic) please check out my channel here.

If you like video games and want to check out my son's channel you can do that here.

He's 16, has Tourrettes and is thoroughly committed to his channel, so any views/likes/subs really get him totally chuffed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...