Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

What were you searching for?

Welcome!! You have stumbled upon my little corner of the interwebs where I will be sharing fun projects, sales for my shop, pattern tutorials and just general stuff from my life.

I am a wife to 1 gingerbeard man  and mom and teacher to 7 little pifflesniffs.  We have 10 cats, that I actually allow in the house, there are about 8 more that linger in the neighborhood. I have snagged most of them and spayed/neutered them so hopefully that number doesn't increase. I'm sure you will be introduced to our brood as time goes on, the kids and the cats love to get in on the picture taking.  I also experience severe anxiety and sometimes fall into deep dark pits of depression. I do not have a huge circle of friends in real life, but I honestly don't think I have enough time in the day to entertain anymore people than I already have...so that's ok too.

I hope to share projects, happy little accidents of creating and a passion for creating with anyone who stops by. I also hope that if you become a reader here, when I post about depression/anxiety issues, you will become more aware of what some people may be experiencing, or if you also deal with these issues, maybe I will share something helpful for you to use to manage your own bouts more easily.

We are a pretty eccentric family...I think...I think we are eccentric by 1990 standards probably...maybe there are lots of families like ours today. I am just not aware of them. I do know we are definitely not the norm here in our area.

I am a seamstress at heart, and truly enjoy sewing and creating with fabric and fibers. I have a little Etsy shop, just like every other stay at home mom in the world. I am just a bit of a late bloomer. I only opened it about a year ago.

I hope to give everyone that stops by a little insight and inspiration to create something amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...