Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2018

My favorite new project....

I thoroughly enjoy embroidery, and my daughter enjoys reading so after finding some cool but not fitting designs online, we decided she could just pick some of my fun printed vinyl for her book mark....of course!

I do tend to overthink things sometimes, it's true...

So we made this super simple super basic plain square template for the machine and stitched it up. She's happy, so I'm happy...here's how it looks!


It was super easy, even if you don't have an embroidery machine!! I can put up instructions if anyone is interested, leave a comment below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...