Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Shameless reminder to check out my sons youtube channel...and a sale for the shop!

So I want to say thank you for stopping by and reading! Since you're on the interweb, spending time here, if you're not too bored yet, and you have an extra 30 seconds please check out my son's youtube channel and drop a like or comment. He loves playing and is really needing a PC to keep gaming and to get more subs so he can make money doing it.. www.youtube.com/channel/UCMcNuP03R5H-rY_dRI3Amww

He gets so excited to see new likes and subs so it is something on the interwebs that makes a huge difference in my boys heart. He's been getting very sad recently with Tourettes starting to keep him from some social situations but when he's gaming, his ticks really tone down...he doesn't feel like he's being judged, he just loves to play..he's happy when he plays ...and I want to encourage him as much as I can.

If you'd like to drop by my shop, there's an active coupon for 20% off orders over $25! #hamgeekgaming

Keep going everyone, even when it seems like theres no end in sight of the difficult times, even when it doesnt seem like you can change anything...keep going, keep breathing...tomorrow needs you...and so do I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...