Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Wow...it's been a while eh?

Hey there!! I hope someone is still reading...I have been away for so long. I have had a ton of stuff going on so when I just realized that I hadn't been here in so long, I decided to drop in and give you an update on the activities that have kept me so distracted.

Depression. That's the first one. I was in a pretty dark hole and just felt really bad for a few days.

Appointments. I have to take my 13 yr old daughter to therapy every week. Plus, we are now taking my 10 yr old son to OT once a week. He's Autistic and is starting Occupational Therapy at a local place that my mother in law used to take my nieces to when they lived here in town. The main therapist lady there is really super sweet and my son really seems to love her so far. Which makes my daughter jealous because she does NOT love her therapist. I think it's better this way though. I love her therapist and feel like he is exactly what she needs. She only doesn't like him because he pushes her to answer questions that she would normally only say "I don't know" to  and that drives me MAD!!

Life. My surface broke. Well, my daughter broke the screen to it a while ago and it just finally quit responding to touch functions so I didn't love it anymore. If you don't have one or if you do have one, don't ever break it! It is so expensive to repair. I am used to iPads and I can fix an apple product in nearly 10 minutes flat, but these Microsoft products really make you work. I just bought a new computer. I love it. It's not portable like my surface, which does make me sad and I'm sure I will eventually cave and pay to have my surface repaired or buy the parts and let my Mr. do it for me if he ever has any extra time. However, for now this one is great. It's an AIO Sony Vaio with the touch screen function. I love how it fits in my work space that is pretty chaotic over all, but I think it is working.

Business. I have found a few vendor shows to sell at in April and May. I have been trying to get used to my new Babylock machine, and learn to accept how much stabilizer is wasted on the 7x12 hoop~ugh that is hard...I hate it so much. I am also having to buy everything to set up at the show. Table. Chairs. Displays. Canopy because one of the events is outside. EVERYTHING.

I've missed chatting so I'll be back soon. Hopefully I'll have lots of great things to share over the next few months as Spring time rolls in and life is getting more active.

I hope all of you guys are doing well, staying healthy, feeling good, sharing love and life with your friends and family everyday. If you're feeling not so great, but you happened to stop in, thank you, I hope you know you're not alone, and you are so important. Please, keep going, keep breathing every day <3 Love and light to you~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...