Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Would you kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel...pretty please??

Ok, so I have this YouTube channel and I really want to make it awesome with weekly videos and stuff, but I'm finding myself discouraged as it is still new and I only have 3 subbys. None are my spouse or kids though so that's something, haha.

I am working on videos now, and will be posting another Grove unboxing today, plus I'll be posting my first how to knit video this weekend. In my line up will be a review of my amazing vintage Husqvarna Viking 6460 Cam sewing machine, I'll be reviewing a singer em200, a babylock ellegante, and a brother innovis 4000d embroidery machine, showing you how I make bags in the hoop on the different machines, leather crafting, sewing leather bags and accessories, getting ready for a vendor show and so much more craft stuff!

My son will be making some appearances talking about his Tourettes and how he feels like it affects his ability to craft, along with some cool projects he will be doing.

I am always open to suggestions as well, so if you are a subscriber please leave a comment somewhere and let me know what video you'd like to see! Leave a comment here, I'll definitely see it!

I want to thank any and all of you who stop by to read this blog, and even if you don't jump over to YouTube, I still appreciate you so much! It is so encouraging just to see people reading my little quips of life here. I know in years I will be glad to have made this and see what I did and what my family was doing. So thank you for being here and sharing my life...I love you guys for that <3

Remember to give those hugs, say those I love you's, and check in with those people you don't think needing checked in on, as well as the others that do...keep going, keep breathing, I think you rock socks! I'll be back soon. Thank you...every one of you...even if it is just one of you :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...