Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2019

New bags for the new year! PLUS A SALE!!!

I have tried for months to be able to work up new designs and patterns for new style bags in the shop. I know my dice bags have been very popular and that's great but I really love creating.

I thought back to my knitting days, when I actually had time to do anything away from the computer. I loved project bags, I must've made over 100 bags that I would send to others in trades on Ravelry.

So, I went back into those notes and decided to finish up a couple patterns and actually make a couple to see if they were decent enough for the store. I'm glad I did because I love them!!

So I have 2 made in the shop, 1 I used patterned canvas for the outside, and I used cream twill for the outside of the other and embroidered on it. I'm not in love with the embroidery, but I think it will show that they can choose to have something embroidered and that's really the point I wanted to make..It's terribly hard for me to feel like I know exactly what people want embroidered on stuff...My hubby came up with the Chaotic Stupid idea, I was like "ehhh, really?" and he was right, as always.

So I blended my gaming side and knitting side and made a "Knitting bag of holding" haha I now think it would've been better if I put Project Bag of Holding...but I can do that next time..

I hope that I can stitch up a project one soon, but it's tax time and I'll soon be drowning in tax returns and hoping we can get everything on my "to buy at tax time" list this year!

Oh yea, the sale! Use code HAPPYNEWYEAR for 20% off purchases of $15 or more!

For now, I'll just keep breathing, just keep going, you should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...