Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Moving along one day at a time...

Well, things are pretty calm here now.

I am still not in NY, but it's ok..I can't do anything when I get there and my mom's blood pressure is too high to have surgery yet. They have her on medicine to get it lowered and are aiming for surgery to be around the 28th. The bulge is over 7 cm at the top of her heart. I am just hoping that everything will go well and she will have surgery and recover and everything will be fine.

So, I am focusing on things  I can do something about.

I can not go to NY right now, so I'm not stressing over that..stressing and worrying isn't going to get me up there.

I have been in a terribly dark depression for a few weeks, I believe since Sophie ran away.

I couldn't do anything. I wasn't being productive in the house I wasn't spending proper time with the littles...I was just a zombie..and thankfully I have started to pull myself out..and I'm hoping I won't fall back for a while.

I have not been making things like I want to, but hopefully that will come back soon as well.

I have been just hanging out with the kids, running errands and junk when necessary, I even wrote up a new budget.

See, I didn't have a budget really before, well, for the last couple of years it's been really hard. I couldn't see writing a budget when there wasn't enough money to budget. So we did what we could to keep our heads above water.

With Josh in North Dakota, we will finally be getting ourselves out of this pit, and I can actually plan on sending my oldest son to Europe for school. That's something I am so excited for. I hope that I can travel over there as well, but we'll take it one step at a time :)

I hope all of you, or just Allegra :) are doing well and are healthy and happy <3  I hope you are all moving along, one day at a time, one breath at a time, keep on going...keep on breathing.

See you next time.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I'm here, albeit a little late :-D

    I was like that after we failed it to make to my dad's 90th in September after M's epic meltdown on the way to the airport.

    To be honest, I'm still not fully recovered, but am limping along slowly now rather than just rooted in place.

    So it all gets better, eventually :-)

    Onwards!

    ReplyDelete

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...