Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2019

One of my favorite all time youtubers hit 300k!


These guys are some of the most legitimately talented people making music on youtube...their music is movie quality and should be at the top of any radio or billboard list. I've had the great privilege of meeting and sitting with and even having a drink with them and JT Music and othe Nerdcore members...these guys are putting up some amazing content. I havent listened to an actual radio station in ages...I love this music, I love that I dont have to worry about every song being about sex or drugs or falling in love or in some other way being inappropriate for the car ride with my family...my kids play these game sand they love the songs and I love the guys putting it up...they are stellar humans and I feel honored to have gotten to meet them...please check them out give a listen and subscribe if you do that kind of thing...they are worth it I promise you!!

https://twitter.com/RockitGamingYT/status/1173237471137730560?s=09

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...