Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Why do I ever leave my house!!??

I swear, if I could find a nice little cottage in the middle of a field and I could live there with not interacting with any other real person I would totally do it...Or maybe I just don't like my in laws...I don't know..

I love my family, I love my mom, and I am pretty sure I do love my inlaws for the most part...but when we go to family functions and all the cousins are brought, and my sister in law brings her daughter that has been exposed to the flu, and doesn't tell anyone...that is what I hate.

I have a lot of kids..I also have severe asthma/allergies. I generally only have a difficult time when it is rainy because of the mold spores. However, this year has been exceptionally wet, and we brought home a tiny virus that is attacking our respiratory systems.

For the last week or so I have been tending to fevers, snotty noses and general breathing problems. Honestly, until yesterday, I wasn't doing too badly.

Then, I couldn't breathe. Even after using my inhaler, I still couldn't breathe. So I go to the Dr. I love my Dr. by the way. She is really nice and her office is small so I can always get an appointment and that keeps my from having to go to the ER or to a walk in clinic that I would have to see some weird person, probably a nurse, that doesn't know me or my issues...ugh! The horror! 

When I called the office I was already pretty close so I got an appointment within 7 minutes, I was at the office in 3.

I had to have a breathing treatment in office, plus steroid shot, plus she gave me a whole list of meds to try and help.

I don't know if they are working or not...I can't breathe but now it's because my sinus are clogged..although I am still coughing a lot and feel tight in my chest.

I hope it passes quickly, I hope to get back on here more frequently once this yuck passes..I hope all of you are doing well, feeling healthy, and moving forward. I think I am at least moving forward..a little haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...