Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2019

My WASHER has WiFi now?? ok sure..

So, I know I told you about our new LG top load washer, and how much bigger it is than my old front loader. However, I've also realized and successfully set up, the WiFi connection so that I can remote start loads, as well as download specific wash cycles to the washer...it's pretty freaking awesome!

I am going to be putting up a video on youtube later this week, showing how to set it up and start it from the app on a Samsung Galaxy 9.

 I know it's not an iphone tutorial, but I switched to the galaxy in August, and I'm still not certain if I want to go back...but I probably do...later though..that's another entry :) haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays are here again....uggh!

ugh! Here we are again, already a crappy holiday..Sophie ran away again on the 16th. This time she tried to say she saw a man coming in the ...